Luxury and spacious comfort meet phenomenal dynamic capabilities in the Maserati Quattroporte. It’s a unique combination, perfectly expressed by this sport sedan’s elegant and imposing proportions. Race-bred performance, captivating Italian design and all the luxuries and comfort you could want in a prestigious grand tourer. Every Quattroporte performance sedan is designed and built to provide world-class levels of safety and security, a top priority for Maserati. An available Driver Assistance Package equips Quattroporte with a range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that offer greater peace of mind—whether you’re on a grand tour or a dash through the city.
An Icon of Italian Elegance
In 1963, Maserati introduced the world’s first-ever luxury sports sedan, with a powerful racing engine fitted to a beautifully designed luxury sedan. Fast-forward to the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, and the same passion endures, combining race-bred performance with unrivaled luxury.
• Powerful V6 and V8 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• Up to 523 hp and a top speed of 193 mph with the Quattroporte GTS
• Quattroporte S and GTS offer exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Quattroporte S Q4 with intelligent AWD provides optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Ultimate luxury and comfort with available executive rear seating
Redefining Luxury, Stitch by Stitch
A cutting-edge infotainment package for the 2019 Quattroporte puts the focus on intuitive engagement, real-world assistance and adaptable enjoyment.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth
- 10-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon Premium Audio System standard on Quattroporte GranLusso, GranSport and GTS
- Available 15-speaker, 1,280-watt Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound System
Quattroporte performance is inspired by a Maserati 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 or a mighty 3.7-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, in combination with:
- Limited-slip differential
- Drive Modes: Normal, Sport, Off Road, I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
- Skyhook performance suspension with electronic damping control
- Q4 intelligent all-wheel drive on Quattroporte S Q4
- The unforgettable exhaust note of a Maserati engine built by Ferrari
The Quattroporte combines elegant refinement and classical beauty with a contemporary flair—a true expression of the finest Italian design.
- Sweeping lines with an unmistakable presence
- The imposing profile of an uncompromising executive sedan
- Iconic triple side air vents reflect a rich, race-bred heritage
- GranLusso and GranSport trims enhance exclusivity
- A host of exterior colors, wheels and exterior trim options
A Quattroporte cabin is the most luxurious, spacious interior imaginable, where the signature of Maserati artisans is evident, down to the smallest detail.
- 12-way power front seats with memory
- Headrests embroidered or embossed with the Trident
- Hand-stitched details throughout the cabin
- Available executive rear seats offer the ultimate in spacious luxury