The GranTurismo is recognized as one of the most beautiful and timeless designs of the century. Its perfect proportions and harmonious shape reflect the highest achievement in automotive art. Grand touring is at the heart of every Maserati, a story that began in 1947 with the A6 1500 GT Pininfarina, when Maserati fitted a sophisticated race-car engine into a luxurious coupe. Today’s GranTurismo coupes are its direct descendants, offering a tantalizing blend of exclusive style, progressive technology and surging power—with a spine-tingling soundtrack to match.
Iconic Style, Realized to Perfection
Options & Features
A true GranTurismo needs a grand-scale engine, with continent-crossing capabilities and a ruthless streak. Which is where the Ferrari-built, 4.7-liter V8 comes in.
- Naturally aspirated, high-revving powerplant
- ZF six-speed MC Auto Shift gearbox
- Limited slip differential
- Drive modes: Auto-Normal, Auto-Sport, Manual-Normal, Manual-Sport and I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
- Double-wishbone suspension and hydraulic steering
Like every great Maserati automobile, the GranTurismo was conceived to be a timeless design, offering a clear vision of the future while acknowledging the marque’s historic achievements of the past.
- Aggressively sculpted front grille
- Iconic triple side vents
- Near-perfect front-to-rear proportions and weight distribution
- Purposeful, race-proven and aerodynamic shape
- The perfect profile for a four-seat luxury GT
No other GT expresses luxury like the Maserati GranTurismo, where the skill of dedicated artisans is applied to every detail of the impeccably finished interior and exterior.
- Sport seats available in sumptuous Poltrona Frau™ leather or Alcantara
- Headrests embroidered with the Trident
- Hand-stitched details throughout the cabin
- Available trims in wood, carbon-fiber and MC Edition aluminum
- Wide range of paint colors and finishes express every emotion
Comfort and convenience are essential requirements for a true grand tourer, and the GranTurismo excels at providing both to all on board.
- Interior spaciousness unrivaled by any other GT
- Luxurious, multi-way front sport seats with folding front armrest
- Easy Entry rear seating for two adults with ample head and legroom
- Electric opening assist for trunk lid and doors
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with dual rear vents