The perfect proportions and harmonious shape of the GranTurismo Convertible reflect the timeless design of the coupe from which it originated. Both reflect the highest achievements in automotive art. The GranTurismo Convertible expresses the Maserati philosophy of combining performance and luxury in one design, made more remarkable still with the timeless styling of the world’s most beautiful convertible. The GranTurismo Convertible is designed and built to provide exceptional levels of safety, a top priority for Maserati. Along with exhilarating grand-touring performance and luxurious comfort, the GranTurismo Convertible delivers optimum safety on every journey.
Rarely Seen. Always Heard.
The story of Maserati grand touring began in 1947 with the A6 1500 GT Pininfarina, a luxurious coupe powered by a sophisticated race-car engine. Among its direct descendants are today’s GranTurismo Convertibles—exclusive GT automobiles that blend Italian style, technology and immense power—with a soul-stirring soundtrack unique to Maserati.
- The convertible interpretation of the iconic Italian GT
- Powered by a race-inspired, high-revving, naturally aspirated V8 engine
- Top-down exhilaration and dynamic sports-car handling
- Spacious interior with seating for four and ample rear-passenger legroom
- Luxurious interior in leather and wood, or Alcantara and carbon fiber
The Iconic Convertible, Perfectly Realized
With the latest Maserati infotainment package, the GranTurismo offers driver and passengers intuitive engagement, real-world assistance and adaptable enjoyment.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth
- 11-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Audio System
At its heart is an uncompromising engine that lets the GranTurismo Convertible cross continents with the power and speed of a Ferrari-built, 4.7-liter V8.
- Naturally aspirated, high-revving powerplant
- ZF six-speed MC Auto Shift gearbox
- Limited slip differential
- Drive modes: Auto-Normal, Auto-Sport, Manual-Normal, Manual-Sport and I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
- Double-wishbone suspension and hydraulic steering
- Brembo brakes and 20-inch alloy wheels
The GranTurismo Convertible was conceived as a logical exploration of the original GranTurismo. It is a timeless Pininfarina vision that sets the bar for convertible beauty and purity of form.
- Expresses the perfect profile of the coupe in convertible form
- Aggressively sculpted front grille
- Iconic triple side vents
- Near-perfect front-to-rear proportions and weight distribution
- Purposeful, race-proven and aerodynamic shape
Expressing luxury like no other, the GranTurismo Convertible is the work of artisans who apply their skill to every detail of the impeccably finished interior and exterior.
- Quiet, draft-free cabin with three-layer cloth top
- Sport seats available in sumptuous Poltrona Frau™ leather or Alcantara
- Hand-stitched details and Trident-embroidered headrests
- Available trims in wood, carbon-fiber and MC Edition aluminum
- Wide range of paint colors and finishes express every emotion