You're Not Like Everyone Else
First introduced in 1966, the original Maserati Ghibli embodied the marque’s hunger to innovate, compete and win. Today, Ghibli maintains that tradition of empowered, race-bred performance—combining a smooth, luxurious ride with razor-sharp, coupe-like handling.
• The perfect combination of four-door luxury and sporting performance
• A choice of powerful V6 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
• Ghibli and Ghibli S provide exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
• Ghibli S Q4 with intelligent AWD for optimal traction and all-weather safety
• Luxurious interiors with leather or available class-exclusive Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery
Options & Features
Discover the ultimate fusion of race-bred engineering, Italian craftsmanship and style. Whatever your choice, whatever your ambition, the Maserati Ghibli always has a uniquely inspirational answer. Every Ghibli is designed and built to provide world-class levels of safety and security, a top priority for Maserati. An available Driver Assistance Package equips Ghibli with a range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that offer greater peace of mind—whether you’re on a grand tour or a dash through the city. The available Adaptive LED Matrix headlamps deliver additional safety. With 15 LEDs operating at full beam, these headlamps offer a 200% greater field of vision than traditional halogen lights.
A cutting-edge infotainment package for the 2019 Ghibli puts the focus on intuitive engagement, real-world assistance and adaptable enjoyment.
- Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) 8.4-inch multi-touchscreen display with center console rotary control
The Ghibli is powered by a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine, built by Ferrari to deliver inspired performance in a luxury-sport sedan with:
- Limited-slip differential
- Drive Modes: Normal, Sport, Off Road and I.C.E. (Increased Control & Efficiency)
Peace of mind is the ultimate luxury. An available Driver Assistance Package equips the Ghibli with an impressive range of Advanced Driving Assistance Systems that exemplify innovation in safety.
- Highway Assist System (HAS)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Active Blind Spot Assist4
A study in dynamically sculpted curves and gracefully flowing lines, each Ghibli features the signature grille bearing the Maserati Trident, signaling dynamic intent and poised composure.
The Ghibli interior is an invitation to travel in luxurious comfort. In true Maserati grand-touring tradition, the cabin expresses elegant Italian style with handcrafted finishes.
A host of comfort features make Ghibli ownership even more rewarding. Standard or optional appointments include:
- Standard remote start
- Hands-free power trunk with kick sensor
- Soft-close doors
- Power adjustable foot pedals